This info is about GeoGebra 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra 5's main file takes about 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take an average of 1.68 MB (1759033
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.07 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.298.0
of GeoGebra 5. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 09:23:16.553