You can find below details on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More data about International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra 5's primary file takes about 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1759133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.16 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 23:19:42.233