This page is about GeoGebra 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more details about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. Usually the GeoGebra 5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra 5. GeoGebra 5's main file takes around 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.68 MB (1760730
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.15 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra 5 version 18.104.22.168
only. For other GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:34:19.927