This page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. More details about GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and its approximative size is 139.04 KB (142376 bytes).
GeoGebra 5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1758976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.02 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.320.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 19:32:53.300