GeoGebra 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. You can get more details related to GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5. The program's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 140.62 KB (143992 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 5. They occupy an average of 1.68 MB (1760665
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.09 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra 5 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:16:56.987