GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more information about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra 5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5's primary executable file and it occupies circa 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.68 MB (1759107
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.14 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.330.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-21 09:41:40.957