This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GeoGebra 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The following executables are contained in GeoGebra 5. They occupy 1.68 MB (1759064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.09 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.367.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 10:36:53.760