GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. More information about the software GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra 5's main file takes around 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1759133
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.17 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:04:06.537