GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. More info about the program GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's decision. GeoGebra 5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk and is titled GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1759082
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.412.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:00:16.353