GeoGebra 5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5's primary executable file and it takes close to 140.84 KB (144216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They occupy an average of 1.68 MB (1760986
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.84 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.18 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GeoGebra 5. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-31 11:52:32.847