You can find on this page details on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. Usually the GeoGebra 5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1760710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.13 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 4.9.311.0
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-16 08:36:16.177