This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more facts about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra 5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1760688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 15:32:36.910