GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. More details about GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra 5's main file takes around 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and is called GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.62 MB (1696821
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.19 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.464.0
only. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 11:35:03.427