GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. More information about GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra 5. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5's primary executable file and it takes circa 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra 5. They occupy 1.68 MB (1759004
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.04 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.373.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-10 23:33:58.370