FreeFixer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. You can read more on Kephyr or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.freefixer.com/
if you want to read more on FreeFixer on Kephyr's web page. FreeFixer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\install.log" -u is the full command line if you want to remove FreeFixer. freefixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.74 MB (1822720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FreeFixer. They take about 1.97 MB (2064700
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (1.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (227.31 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeFixer version 0.54
alone. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program marketed by the software company Kephyr. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FreeFixer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeFixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeFixer in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeFixer:
- The software company is: http://www.freefixer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-24 22:40:01.673