This web page is about FreeFixer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FreeFixer from your computerKephyr
. You can find out more on Kephyr or check for application updates here
. FreeFixer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. freefixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.27 MB (3425280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FreeFixer. They occupy 3.33 MB (3492439
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The current page applies to FreeFixer version 0.67
alone. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program offered by Kephyr. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FreeFixer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeFixer or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeFixer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeFixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeFixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-05 09:56:29.650