This web page is about FreeFixer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your computerKephyr
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Kephyr. Usually the FreeFixer program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeFixer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for FreeFixer is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. freefixer.exe is the FreeFixer's main executable file and it occupies around 3.32 MB (3480064 bytes) on disk.
FreeFixer contains of the executables below. They take 3.38 MB (3547222
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.70
of FreeFixer. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application released by the software company Kephyr. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FreeFixer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer app will be found very quickly. After you select FreeFixer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 12:12:49.997