This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FreeFixer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. More information on Kephyr can be found here
. FreeFixer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, subject to the user's option. FreeFixer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled freefixer.exe and it has a size of 2.20 MB (2310144 bytes).
FreeFixer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.26 MB (2372756
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (2.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.14 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
This info is about FreeFixer version 1.08
alone. For other FreeFixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program released by Kephyr. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FreeFixer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFixer app will be found very quickly. When you click FreeFixer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeFixer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 11:28:16.643