This web page is about FreeFixer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. Go over here
for more details on Kephyr. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.20 MB (4401152 bytes) on disk and is named freefixer.exe.
FreeFixer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.26 MB (4468372
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (4.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.14 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of FreeFixer. For other FreeFixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application offered by the software company Kephyr. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FreeFixer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FreeFixer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeFixer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeFixer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 13:09:33.123