You can find below details on how to remove FreeFixer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. Open here
for more info on Kephyr. FreeFixer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall FreeFixer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ffnd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.50 KB (13824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FreeFixer. They take about 65.65 KB (67221
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (52.15 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The current page applies to FreeFixer version 1.07
alone. You can find below info on other versions of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by FreeFixer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SECURITY\FreeFixer
- C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\freefixer.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
FreeFixer is an application by the software company Kephyr. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FreeFixer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer app will be found very quickly. When you select FreeFixer in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeFixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:37:13.757