This page contains thorough information on how to remove FreeFixer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FreeFixer from your PCKephyr
. More data about Kephyr can be found here
. FreeFixer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for FreeFixer is "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe". freefixer.exe is the FreeFixer's main executable file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1900544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside FreeFixer. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1963093
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.59
of FreeFixer. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application marketed by the software company Kephyr. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FreeFixer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeFixer or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFixer program will be found very quickly. After you select FreeFixer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:32:03.600