This page contains complete information on how to uninstall FreeFixer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. More info about Kephyr can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. FreeFixer's main file takes around 2.40 MB (2514944 bytes) and its name is freefixer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with FreeFixer. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2577557
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (2.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.15 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
The current page applies to FreeFixer version 1.16
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove FreeFixer from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FreeFixer from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FreeFixer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeFixer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeFixer\FreeFixer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeFixer\Uninstall.lnk
FreeFixer is a program released by the software company Kephyr. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FreeFixer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeFixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeFixer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeFixer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeFixer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-20 17:10:36.047