FreeFixer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your PCKephyr
. You can read more on Kephyr or check for application updates here
. FreeFixer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called freefixer.exe and it has a size of 4.01 MB (4209152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FreeFixer. They take an average of 4.08 MB (4276373
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (4.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.15 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10
of FreeFixer. You can find here a few links to other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove FreeFixer from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall FreeFixer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FreeFixer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\freefixer.exe
FreeFixer is a program by Kephyr. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FreeFixer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FreeFixer in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:51:30.050