FreeFixer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your computerKephyr
. More information on Kephyr can be seen here
. Usually the FreeFixer application is installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FreeFixer. freefixer.exe is the FreeFixer's main executable file and it occupies about 3.27 MB (3431936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FreeFixer. They take an average of 3.34 MB (3499094
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeFixer version 0.65
alone. You can find below a few links to other FreeFixer releases:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application released by Kephyr. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FreeFixer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeFixer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeFixer in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-30 03:35:45.227