You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FreeFixer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. You can read more on Kephyr or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FreeFixer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named freefixer.exe and its approximative size is 1.80 MB (1892352 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with FreeFixer. They take about 1.86 MB (1954901
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeFixer version 0.60
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application marketed by Kephyr. Some people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFixer app will be found very quickly. When you select FreeFixer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 06:21:34.060