You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FreeFixer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your computerKephyr
. More information about Kephyr can be seen here
. FreeFixer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. FreeFixer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.77 MB (1859584 bytes) on disk and is called freefixer.exe.
The following executables are contained in FreeFixer. They occupy 1.83 MB (1922133
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
This info is about FreeFixer version 0.58
only. You can find below info on other application versions of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application marketed by Kephyr. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FreeFixer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeFixer in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeFixer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 20:19:58.173