You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FreeFixer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. More information on Kephyr can be seen here
. FreeFixer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FreeFixer. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.32 MB (3480064 bytes) on disk and is called freefixer.exe.
FreeFixer is comprised of the following executables which take 3.38 MB (3547221
bytes) on disk:
- freefixer.exe (3.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
This web page is about FreeFixer version 1.00
only. For more FreeFixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program marketed by Kephyr. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FreeFixer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FreeFixer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeFixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:20:21.197