FreeFixer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. Further information on Kephyr can be found here
. Usually the FreeFixer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. FreeFixer's main file takes around 2.27 MB (2383872 bytes) and is named freefixer.exe.
FreeFixer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.33 MB (2446485
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (2.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.15 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
This page is about FreeFixer version 0.64
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application marketed by Kephyr. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FreeFixer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer app will be found automatically. After you select FreeFixer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeFixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 04:20:39.280