This web page is about FreeFixer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your computerKephyr
. Take a look here
for more info on Kephyr. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall FreeFixer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreeFixer's primary file takes around 3.30 MB (3461632 bytes) and its name is freefixer.exe.
The executable files below are part of FreeFixer. They occupy an average of 3.37 MB (3528789
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The current page applies to FreeFixer version 0.69
alone. You can find below a few links to other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling FreeFixer we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FreeFixer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeFixer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeFixer\FreeFixer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeFixer\Uninstall.lnk
FreeFixer is a program marketed by the software company Kephyr. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FreeFixer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeFixer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFixer app will be found automatically. After you click FreeFixer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeFixer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 01:07:25.773