This web page is about FreeFixer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Kephyr. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder (same installation drive as Windows). FreeFixer's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe". freefixer.exe is the FreeFixer's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.24 MB (3399168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FreeFixer. They take 3.31 MB (3466327
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
This web page is about FreeFixer version 0.62
only. For more FreeFixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application by the software company Kephyr. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FreeFixer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer application will be found automatically. When you click FreeFixer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-28 09:15:27.453