This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FreeFixer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Kephyr. FreeFixer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreeFixer's main file takes about 1.82 MB (1908736 bytes) and is called freefixer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with FreeFixer. They take about 1.88 MB (1971286
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (1.82 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (9.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.63
of FreeFixer. You can find below info on other releases of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program by Kephyr. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FreeFixer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFixer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FreeFixer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeFixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-10 13:38:35.850