FreeFixer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your computerKephyr
. More info about Kephyr can be seen here
. FreeFixer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FreeFixer. FreeFixer's main file takes about 3.27 MB (3427328 bytes) and is called freefixer.exe.
FreeFixer is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3494485
bytes) on disk:
- freefixer.exe (3.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.08 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.68
of FreeFixer. You can find below info on other versions of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program offered by Kephyr. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFixer program will be found very quickly. After you click FreeFixer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 00:23:20.913