FreeFixer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. More data about Kephyr can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall FreeFixer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. freefixer.exe is the FreeFixer's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.54 MB (3710976 bytes) on disk.
FreeFixer is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.60 MB (3778146
bytes) on disk:
- freefixer.exe (3.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.10 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
This data is about FreeFixer version 1.01
alone. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program offered by Kephyr. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FreeFixer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeFixer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer app will be found automatically. When you click FreeFixer in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 13:06:26.780