FreeFixer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FreeFixer from your systemKephyr
. More data about Kephyr can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall FreeFixer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. freefixer.exe is the FreeFixer's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.54 MB (3710976 bytes) on disk.
FreeFixer is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.60 MB (3778146
bytes) on disk:
- freefixer.exe (3.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.10 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
This data is about FreeFixer version 1.01
alone. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is a program offered by Kephyr. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FreeFixer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeFixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FreeFixer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 13:06:26.780