FreeFixer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your PCKephyr
. Additional info about Kephyr can be found here
. FreeFixer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. FreeFixer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. FreeFixer's primary file takes around 4.28 MB (4487680 bytes) and is called freefixer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FreeFixer. They take about 4.34 MB (4554900
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (4.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.14 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.18
of FreeFixer. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application by the software company Kephyr. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FreeFixer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeFixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FreeFixer in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-08 07:52:42.543