This web page is about FreeFixer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your PCKephyr
. More data about Kephyr can be seen here
. Usually the FreeFixer application is placed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.96 MB (4148736 bytes) on disk and is titled freefixer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FreeFixer. They take 4.02 MB (4215956
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.96 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.14 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The current page applies to FreeFixer version 1.09
only. Click on the links below for other FreeFixer versions:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application marketed by Kephyr. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". The FreeFixer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FreeFixer in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeFixer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeFixer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:23:39.843