FreeFixer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FreeFixer from your PCKephyr
. Go over here
for more information on Kephyr. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for FreeFixer is "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 3.77 MB (3953152 bytes) on disk and is titled freefixer.exe.
FreeFixer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.83 MB (4020373
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.15 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The current page applies to FreeFixer version 1.06
alone. For more FreeFixer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application marketed by Kephyr. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FreeFixer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeFixer or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeFixer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FreeFixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeFixer.
8. After removing FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, we are not saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:44:44.120