FreeFixer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FreeFixer from your computerKephyr
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kephyr. FreeFixer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for FreeFixer is C:\Program Files\FreeFixer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.26 MB (4462080 bytes) on disk and is named freefixer.exe.
FreeFixer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.32 MB (4529300
bytes) on disk:
- freefixer.exe (4.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.14 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15
of FreeFixer. You can find below info on other application versions of FreeFixer:
...click to view all...
FreeFixer is an application released by the software company Kephyr. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove FreeFixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FreeFixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeFixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer". If it exists on your system the FreeFixer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FreeFixer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeFixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeFixer.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFixer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeFixer by Kephyr from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFixer by Kephyr is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFixer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-26 18:59:58.303