This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Elements Browser for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Elements Browser from your systemElements Browser
. Check out here
for more information on Elements Browser. Elements Browser is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. Elements Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application\49.65.2623.87\Installer\setup.exe. Elements Browser's main file takes about 939.40 KB (961944 bytes) and its name is ElementsBrowser.exe.
Elements Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 42.58 MB (44650896
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ElementsBrowser.exe (939.40 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (233.90 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (659.40 KB)
- setup.exe (997.90 KB)
- mini_installer.exe (39.69 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
This info is about Elements Browser version 49.65.2623.87
only. Click on the links below for other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application released by the software company Elements Browser. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser app will be found automatically. After you click Elements Browser in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After removing Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-09 12:18:00.803