You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Elements Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Open here
for more information on Elements Browser. Usually the Elements Browser application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Elements Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.2.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1494936 bytes) on disk and is titled elementsbrowser.exe.
The following executables are contained in Elements Browser. They take 44.83 MB (47009888
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.43 MB)
- setup.exe (1.73 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.55 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.2.3282.140
of Elements Browser. You can find here a few links to other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application offered by Elements Browser. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Elements Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Elements Browser in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elements Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-01 06:20:23.110