You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Elements Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Check out here
for more info on Elements Browser. Elements Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. Elements Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Elements Browser\Application\49.64.2623.87\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called ElementsBrowser.exe and occupies 939.40 KB (961944 bytes).
Elements Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 42.54 MB (44602256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ElementsBrowser.exe (939.40 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (206.40 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (658.90 KB)
- setup.exe (994.90 KB)
- mini_installer.exe (39.68 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.64.2623.87
of Elements Browser. Click on the links below for other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application marketed by Elements Browser. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Elements Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Elements Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elements Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-16 11:02:56.303