You can find on this page details on how to remove Elements Browser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Elements Browser from your systemElements Browser
. More data about Elements Browser can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2657.87\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elements Browser. The program's main executable file has a size of 939.40 KB (961944 bytes) on disk and is named ElementsBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Elements Browser. They take about 46.37 MB (48617872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElementsBrowser.exe (939.40 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (174.40 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (658.90 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (994.90 KB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.0.2657.87
of Elements Browser. You can find here a few links to other Elements Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application marketed by Elements Browser. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Elements Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elements Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". The Elements Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Elements Browser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After removing Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Elements Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-05 08:57:31.677