You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Elements Browser for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your systemElements Browser
. Open here
where you can read more on Elements Browser. Usually the Elements Browser program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Elements Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.5.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. elementsbrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.42 MB (1490328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Elements Browser. They occupy about 44.95 MB (47136864
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.42 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (233.90 KB)
- setup.exe (1.72 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.58 MB)
This data is about Elements Browser version 64.5.3282.140
only. For more Elements Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program released by Elements Browser. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Elements Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". The Elements Browser application will be found very quickly. When you click Elements Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After removing Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-04 16:06:41.000