You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Elements Browser for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Check out here
for more details on Elements Browser. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.0.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elements Browser. Elements Browser's primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1500568 bytes) and its name is elementsbrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Elements Browser. They occupy about 44.86 MB (47037944
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.43 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (177.40 KB)
- setup.exe (1.73 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.40 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.140
of Elements Browser. For other Elements Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program offered by Elements Browser. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elements Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". The Elements Browser app will be found automatically. When you select Elements Browser in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elements Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-02 19:02:51.800