This web page is about Elements Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your PCElements Browser
. You can read more on Elements Browser or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Elements Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2655.87\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 932.90 KB (955288 bytes) on disk and is labeled ElementsBrowser.exe.
Elements Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.74 MB (4971512
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (932.90 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (170.90 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (658.90 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (991.90 KB)
This web page is about Elements Browser version 49.0.2655.87
alone. Click on the links below for other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program offered by Elements Browser. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Elements Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Elements Browser in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-09 21:51:48.100