Elements Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Further information on Elements Browser can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.13.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elements Browser. The program's main executable file is titled elementsbrowser.exe and occupies 1.42 MB (1490328 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Elements Browser. They take about 44.98 MB (47165024
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.42 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (234.90 KB)
- setup.exe (1.72 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.60 MB)
The current page applies to Elements Browser version 64.13.3282.140
only. You can find here a few links to other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application marketed by the software company Elements Browser. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Elements Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Elements Browser in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-17 01:10:10.167