Elements Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. More information on Elements Browser can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Elements Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.8.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. elementsbrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.42 MB (1490328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Elements Browser. They occupy an average of 3.50 MB (3669600
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.42 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (234.90 KB)
- setup.exe (1.72 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
This data is about Elements Browser version 64.8.3282.140
only. You can find here a few links to other Elements Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program released by Elements Browser. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Elements Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Elements Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elements Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-19 20:51:52.033