This info is about Elements Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Further information on Elements Browser can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Elements Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.1.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled elementsbrowser.exe and occupies 1.43 MB (1500568 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Elements Browser. They take 44.89 MB (47067232
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.43 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (177.40 KB)
- setup.exe (1.73 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.1.3282.140
of Elements Browser. You can find here a few links to other Elements Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program by Elements Browser. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Elements Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elements Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". The Elements Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Elements Browser in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elements Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elements Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-20 17:31:59.550