Elements Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. Open here
where you can read more on Elements Browser. Elements Browser is normally installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Elements Browser is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2656.87\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ElementsBrowser.exe is the Elements Browser's main executable file and it takes circa 933.40 KB (955800 bytes) on disk.
Elements Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.53 MB (48794408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElementsBrowser.exe (933.40 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (175.40 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (658.90 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (993.40 KB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.66 MB)
- native_host.exe (128.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.0.2656.87
of Elements Browser. You can find below a few links to other Elements Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program marketed by Elements Browser. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Elements Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Elements Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elements Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-07 14:17:13.833