Elements Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Elements Browser from your systemElements Browser
. More information on Elements Browser can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\64.11.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Elements Browser. Elements Browser's main file takes about 1.42 MB (1493400 bytes) and its name is elementsbrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Elements Browser. They occupy about 45.04 MB (47232096
bytes) on disk.
- elementsbrowser.exe (1.42 MB)
- elementsbrowserupdate.exe (234.90 KB)
- setup.exe (1.73 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (41.66 MB)
This info is about Elements Browser version 64.11.3282.140
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Elements Browser:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is a program released by the software company Elements Browser. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Elements Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elements Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Elements Browser app will be found very quickly. When you click Elements Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elements Browser.
8. After uninstalling Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Elements Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 05:45:43.450