Elements Browser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Elements Browser from your computerElements Browser
. You can read more on Elements Browser or check for application updates here
. Elements Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Elements Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Elements Browser\Application\49.0.2646.87\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ElementsBrowser.exe and occupies 919.18 KB (941240 bytes).
Elements Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.01 MB (5254424
bytes) on disk.
- ElementsBrowser.exe (919.18 KB)
- ElementsBrowserUpdate.exe (482.68 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (654.68 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (980.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.0.2646.87
of Elements Browser. For more Elements Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elements Browser is an application marketed by the software company Elements Browser. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Elements Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Elements Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Elements Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elements Browser". If it exists on your system the Elements Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Elements Browser in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Elements Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elements Browser.
8. After removing Elements Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elements Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elements Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elements Browser by Elements Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Elements Browser by Elements Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elements Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 07:27:43.807